Sunday, August 2, 2009

Temple Bar Marina

Bob took a job for the summer in a resort called Temple Bar Marina. It is on Lake Mead and although beautiful, very isolated. You don't get computer or cell phone connections. So, I started going through withdrawls so my only salvation was long walks down to the lake with our dog Sissy. Of course this has to be done before 8AM because as soon as the sun has risen it starts to warm up quickly, until it reaches the normal 120 degrees.
Temple Bar Rock
Boating is a good way to escape the heat.


Course Sissy knows how to enjoy a boat ride!!


Employee Housing...translation "a trailer"




2 comments:

  1. Hot inside and out at times. If only Temple Bar could be a little closer to Tucson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks like such a nice place to relax. I had no idea how hot it got there! I guess I can be a little more accepting of my 95 degrees with humidity. :)

    ReplyDelete